P&G Canada has been named a Top 100 Employer for the 12th consecutive year!
As a grow-from-within company, P&G’s commitment to hiring the best talent from across Canada, and investing in these employees to become our future leaders, is a key factor in being chosen as an employer of choice. Innovative HR practices, such as flexible work arrangements and vibrant-living initiatives, contribute to P&G Canada’s reputation as a top employer.
Other Canadian recognitions we’ve received recently include:
- Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures
- Canada's Best Diversity Employers
- Canada’s Top Employers for Young People
- Greater Toronto’s Top Employers
International & Global Awards include:
- 40 Best Companies for Leaders – Chief Executive
- World’s Most Admired Companies – Fortune
- World’s Most Respected Companies – Barron’s
- The World’s Most Attractive Employers – Universum
- Top MBA Employers – Fortune
- Top Companies for Executive Women – National Association for Executive Women
- Top Companies for Recruitment and Retention – Diversity, Inc.
- Best Place to Work – Glassdoor.com