P&G Ranked #1 for Leadership Development Three Years in a Row!
Chief Executive Magazine has named P&G the best overall company for leadership development in its list of the “40 Best Companies for Leaders,” a feature in its January/February 2014 issue. This is the fourth time we’ve received this award in the eight years this ranking has existed.
Chief Executive looks at a variety of criteria when choosing a best company: the existence of a formal development program; the amount of time a CEO is involved; the percentage of leaders recruited internally; the strength of its recruiting program and the caliber of talent; and the long-term growth of market capitalization.
This is just one of several recognitions we’ve received recently; others include:
- World’s Most Admired Companies – Fortune
- World’s Most Respected Companies – Barron’s
- The World’s Most Attractive Employers – Universum
- Top MBA Employers – Fortune
- Top Companies for Executive Women – National Association for Executive Women
- Top Companies for Recruitment and Retention – Diversity, Inc.
- Best Place to Work – Glassdoor.com